Shipboard medical staff are required to handle all types of medical events, similar to an emergency room and/or urgent care environment, as well as maintaining an Occupational Health component for Officers and Crew.
- Current full registration and license to practice
- Three to five years clinical nursing experience
- Emergency Department or ICU experienced preferred
- Certified in advanced life support such as ACLS, ALS or equivalent
- Prior cruise ship experience is required
- Trained in management of sexual assault following ACEP guidelines
- Competent skill level in emergency cardiovascular care
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- Assignments range from 8 – 36 weeks in length
This consent can be withdrawn at anytime by submitting a written request to email@example.com.
Note: Resumes will be shared with our cruise line clients for consideration when recruiting for onboard medical staff.