As a paramedic on the river cruise vessels and deep sea, industrial fishing vessels you are required to administer on-site emergency care to guests and crew until they can safely be transported to a medical facility ashore.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Nationally registered paramedic with current ACLS Certification
- Military Credentials such as US Navy Independent Duty Corpsman (NEC 8425), Special Forces Medic (18D)
- At least 3 years of working experience as Paramedic
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Must be able to perform basic life support and advanced cardiac life support.
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle emergency response
This consent can be withdrawn at anytime by submitting a written request to email@example.com.
JOIN ONE OF OUR ESTEEMED CLIENTS
Note: Resumes will be shared with our cruise line clients for consideration when recruiting for onboard medical staff.